To protect your irrigation system from costly freeze damage, book your Winterization service now.
Prevent your sprinkler system’s pipes from freezing up and busting during the frigid winter months by winterizing your sprinkler system before it’s too late. Winterization excludes any service related items.
If any repairs are needed to complete your sprinkler winterization, they will be billed separately. Remember that sprinkler winterization must be done before freezing temperatures occur to prevent possible damage to the irrigation system.
Do not leave booking your winter blow out service to the last minute, call us today!
- Complete a thorough sprinkler system performance check
- Check your system to ensure that its operational across all zones and functions
- Check that water is supplied to the system.
- Ensure there are no visible leak.
- Make minor tweaks when and where possible.
- Draining all water from pipes and associated components
- Blowing out all pipes, valves, sprinkler heads and associated components with an air compressor
- Checking for and documenting needed repairs
- Switching your sprinkler system’s controller to its proper winter setting.